Long time no see! I am sorry but the past weeks have been kind of busy as I found a new job. Yeah thumbs up! I will start next Tuesday, yes the day after tomorrow and I am pretty excited as it fits exactly what I was hunting. Hope my new colleagues will be nice to me!
Anyway, I am dead sick since this morning and I am not so sure I will be much better on Tuesday's morning but I do not really care. I will be working again after the longest 8 unemployed months of my life. There is no word to describe how happy I am.
But enough babbling onto makeup. I have to confess I have been pretty lazy and into low maintenance for the past weeks but of course I have an excuse. First I hardly leave my place, I am a recluse :p. And secondly, my skin has been freaking out like never :s. I am really upset and I am sure my bad mood does not help the healing process. I blame the huge temperature steps for the past month, from freezing cold to boiling hot, to be responsible for this mess.
In order to cheer me up I came out with a lagoon inspired makeup that reminds me the colours of the Litttle Mermaid's cartoon. I forgot to do swatches but the colours are not that unique so I hope the description will be enough.
On a green turquoise base like the Turquoise gel liner from CS,
- the bare liner on the inner third
- on the outer third a deep blue-green teal colour like Birds&Berries from MAC (2010, collection Give me Liberty)
- on the middle third, a light metallic turquoise, ME600 from Shu Uemura
- to blend the colours towards the browbone, hydropowder eyeshadow H9 Glistening sand from Shiseido (light gold)
- same colours along the lower lashline
- in the lower waterline, blue turquoise gel liner, fluidline Blue Peep from MAC
- along the upper lashline, dark blue gel liner, CS gel liner Deep Blue
- mascara (Volume Collagene Waterproof from l'Oreal crap!)
Full face pics rocking my summer waves :p :
For the base: camouflage cream palette MUFE + Unifiance Skin like foundation 01 from La Roche Posay (discontinued) + Météorites pearl powder in 01.
For the dark circles : Select Cover up from MAC NW 20 + Powderflage from Benefit
For the cheeks : Terracotta 00 make up artist from Guerlain (hollow and lightly everywhere) + + Embelliseur Abricot from Agnes B (on the apples) + Lustre Drops Sun Rush from MAC (limited edition, highlight)
On the lips: Rouge B Corail Soleil from Agnès B (light coral with a metallic golden sheen )
And you're done! Fun and summery ^^
A light and wearable summer look for me. So sorry about the way my skin looks. Hell, it is really disgusting but I do not want to fall into photoshopping. For me beauty blogging is pointless if you start to cheat on your own pics more than luminosity and contrast. That's my personal opinion :).
See ya :)