Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Really surprised!



Well you may not know this magazine but it is a French quite famous one. And they have decided to publish a short note on my French version of my post on skin enhancers!! I was so surprised at first that I thought it was a joke or a spam. But I check the link included in the mail and this is true.

It is really funny to see my little beauty blog being "rewarded" on a such site. The way the posts are written on my "French beauty blog" version is slightly different as French is my mother tongue :).
This one is more purely informative as it is hard to express in a funny way in a foreign language. Hope you like it anyway :p

See ya :)
If you are able to read French you can click on the widget in this post to have a look to Elle's note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)