Here are the eye pics :
To achieve it :
- apply a golden base on the eyelid area, gel liner 24K from Coastal Scents
- add a light gold on top of your base, pigment Surfing the Nile from The She Space
- apply a dark navy blue in the outer V and blend well inwards, Contrast e/s from MAC
- add a creamy very light gold shadow as a highlighter, hydropowder eyeshadow H9 glistening sand from Shiseido
- do your arabic inspired eyeliner, gel liner Indigo Blue from Coastal Scents
- put a tonne of mascara on each eyes to make your lashes stand out, Volume Shocking Brosse Exacte from l'Oréal. And you're done!
Time for full face pics:
(why do I always look kind of drunk on my pics hum, any idea?)
(not happy, happier :))) )For the base: camouflage cream palette MUFE + Unifiance Skin like foundation 01 from La Roche Posay (discontinued) with a single drop of Lustre Sun Rush from MAC (limited edition) + Météorites powder for the face 01 from Guerlain .
For the dark circles : Select Cover up from MAC NW 20 + Powderflage from Benefit
For the cheeks : fesh bloom allover colour Almond Blossom 03 from Clinique (hollow) + Beauty Powder Blush Fun & Games from MAC (limited edition, on the apples) + Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle from MAC (limited edition, highlight)
For the lips : Cremesheen Creme de Nude from MAC + gold pigment used on the lid + Eau de gloss transparent from Bourjois. Not too bad in pictures but not nice in real life.
Do you like it or not? What you think?
See ya :)