Shaver and depilatory cream are the easiest way to get rid of hairs but to me they definitely do not be worth it.
Why? Let's do a list of pros and cons.
- give really smooth skin without hurting in no time
- thousands of ingrown hairs in my case
- you can badly cut yourself
- the skin tends to become slightly greyish when you shave
- you have to shave every other day at least to keep smooth skin
Depilatory cream :
- no pain
- efficient on really short hair
- OMG, it stings!!! I try several formulas but each time it makes me nauseous
- it does not last long enough
- from time to time you can get severe allergies
- of course your skin will be very sensitive to the sun for the next 24h (sun exposure will result in sun stain which will take for ever to vanish)
So from my point of view, I prefer to suffer just a little bit more to obtain more long-lasting results without any of the aforementioned drawbacks.
That is all for today!
See ya :)