Sunday, August 9, 2009

Liquid foundation routine

All in all I have two different foundation routine depending on my skin condition. One consists mainly in mineral cosmetics. Here is the other one :
- primes : on T-zone anti-shine base from Sephora professionnel + everywhere else base hydratante unifiante de Stila
- corrector : corrector stick green/beige from Avène
- foundation : superbalanced make-up (Ivory) from Clinique + vanilla complexion enhancer from Agnès B + a single drop of Lustre Drops Sun Rush -LE- from MAC
- concealer : Select cover up NW20 from MAC + Powderflage from Benefit

- powder : on T zone Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder (Invisible Matte) from Clinique + everywhere else Météorites powder for the face (Mythic) from Guerlain
- contouring : fresh bloom allover colour (almond blossom) from Clinique
- blush : cream colour base (Crushed Bougainvillea -LE-) from MAC
- highlight : Diamond Lust sheer eyeshadow (Champagne Buzz) from Revlon...

I know I put so many stuffes on my face but after all that my skin looks OK :)

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)