Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair removal...

Yep I know I am not very glamourous again but I think most women are concerned with hair removal.

I remembered being surprised when I went to the US to see that most women use to shave. I simply can not do that! It grows back too fast and way too straight for me. I hate feeling my skin this spicky!
I have to reckon I am pretty hairy thanks to my mediterranean origins. And of course on my fair skin my black hairs are clearly visible
(yiirk).
So I decide to make a review on the several methods I use including their advantages and drawbacks... I will also give you pieces of advise on what I do before, while and after removing hairs. And what I try to do also to avoid ingrown hairs (big, really big issue!).

Hope it will be useful to some of you.

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)