Time again for pro and cons about beauty. Well nothing really new this month! I have never had so much free time and I am overwhelmed!!! Sounds crazy hum? I may be the worst organised girl on Earth ;p except for makeup, everything fit its own place in my flat! Anyway here we go :
- no more strong anti-acne topical remedies and better skin. Sounds to be the other way round normally but for once I won't complain
- sleeping enough to prevent the most part of my dark circles
- Tea Tree Blemish Gel from the Body Shop. It rocks! I am thinking of buying ten or so more sticks :p
- still in love with the best mascara on Earth for my type of lashes, the Double Extend Beauty Tubes from l'Oréal
- the Sebactiv range from Roger Cavailles (maybe it is sold abroad but I am quite sure it does not)
- the discovery of Mario Badescu's products :)
- having less pimples and zits but many red ugly scars that can not be treated right one with microdermabrasion
- having a cold because of no sun :s
- not finding time to update regularly my blog! Come on, I am unemployed and overbusy, what is wrong with me???
- that my current beloved foundation, 01 Crème de poudre from La Roche Posay has been discountinued (why all the best stuffes are always reformulated or discontinued???)
- again and still my current eyecream, Serum contour des yeux et des lèvres (serum for eyes and lips in French) from Planter's Eco Bio
This is it. Any toughts?
See ya :)