Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In and out... September 2009

I love reading this kind of instantaneous piece of life on beauty blogs. It is quite common there and I decided to give a go, just to share my pros and cons of the month with my fellow readers :p

Ins :
- Brewer's yeast and its effects on my lazy body
- Camouflage cream palette from Make Up for Ever which allows me to conceal my over numerous pimples :s
- Lipocils from Talika
- The best mascara on earth for my type of lashes, the Double Extend Beauty Tubes from l'Oréal

Outs :
- Still having pimples, blemishes and zits. Even worth than before taking Accutane! Not finding the right routine is so frustrating.
- The bad efficiency on my acne treatment I am using right now (Proactiv, the one from US, will review it soon)
-
My current eyecream, Serum contour des yeux et des lèvres (serum for eyes and lips in French) from Planter's Eco Bio
- Having trouble to find the HG foundation: full coverage without feeling heavy, light enough in shade without being pink...

This is it...
See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)