Thursday, October 1, 2009

Make up haul

Hi guys, I am not fully dead but I have been quite busy these days because my work comes to an end yesterday. So I have to fill forms to leave my company and fill new ones to register as a work applicant. Anyway, I will not bother you with all my uncertainties concerning my future and how I feel being unemployed...
Instead of that I will show you a small pic of my last makeup haul. It is a quite old one but I have to be more careful now with how I spend my money :s. Well, this is it:

From bottom left then clockwise : Bobbi Brown oil-free even finish compact foundation, MAC Naked Honey Skin salve, Korres Multivitamin powder for oily skin, Korres Wild Rose foundation, 2 lip balms(Bourjois & Body Shop Tantalizing lip butter), Sephora mascara Lash Plumper, Shiseido Hydropowder eyeshadow H9...
Well I can not say much about all these stuffes because I have not tried them yet. I hate opening hundreds stuffes at once because of bacteria.
As you may see, I am looking for my HG foundation : the one able to even out my skin tone, hide scars and pimples without feeling too heavy (yeah sweet dream)... I used the Tantalizing lipbalm and the hydropowder shadow, I will soon review them I am not quite sure about my thoughts on them.

I think this it... One last thing, would you be interested in pictures of FOTD or just EOTD (eyes of the day)?

See ya:)

2 comments:

Lullaby77 said...

I am totally jealous of that haul, especially as I am on a no-buy (poor me).
And yes of course we want pictures!

Une fille Lambda said...

@Lullaby77: do not be jealous they will perhaps not be many more for the next few months ^^.I was also on a no-buy a while ago!
For the pictures I will! :p

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)