I really like perfumes and at first, I decided to undertake chemistry studies in order to work in the cosmetic-related field. I have drifted from this goal but I still love strong smells.
I am the kind of girl who links her memories to smell. For instance, it is very disturbing for me to smell the same perfume on two persons as they are supposed to be different. I tend to link one specific scent to someone and this mental image is hard to change. So I have a very little perfume collection, pictured underneath, and all these scents remind me a period of my life :
From left to right:
- a cheaper alternative to Thierry Mugler's Angel eau de toilette. I found it mainly in durgstores in the South of France. I was not able to locate any places selling this in Paris (strange hum?)
- Lancome's Magnifique eau de toilette. I am not really used to this scent on my skin. I still need to tame it :)
- Rochas' L'eau de Rochas eau de toilette
- Chopard's Wish eau de parfum
- Issey Miyake's L'eau d'Issey eau de parfum
What about you? Do you have any kind of personal scent signature?
See ya :)