Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The HG foundation

I know I am a lazy blogger but sometimes it is easier to give someone else some work to do :p. Yeah but on that particular point, ie HG foundation, I think extra pieces of advice are welcome. And here you come into play my fellow readers :p

Try to answer this easy question :

Which foundation does turn you into Eva Longoria or any other l'Oreal girls? Or let's say it in an other way, whais the name of your beloved foundation and why do you love it so much?
Yeah I know hard question! You can write whateveryou want but please give me the key to a perfect and beautiful made up skin^^!

Go go go :)))

See ya :)

2 comments:

Tali said...

I hate to use foundation because i always get scared to put so much stuff on my face.

During the day i LOVE Korres Ginger Vitamins because it is good for your skin. It makes it healthy and protects from pollution.

For the look.. my HOLY GRAIL is Bobbi Brown skin foundation. It gives such a natural finish and looks like flawless real skin. LOVE IT! Sometimes i mix it with moisturizer as a tint!

Une fille Lambda said...

@Tali: I will look at both these two foundations. I own the Oil Free Even compact from Bobbi Brown and the Rose foundation from Korres but have not tried them yet :)

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)