Saturday, January 23, 2010

Make up of the week

Well I was supposed to post pics of my face today to show how my "new" bows go along with my face but I won't. Yah a nasty volcano on the side of my chin prevents me from showing you this horror vision. I know there are some great sofwares out there like Photoshop to get rid off that but no cheating is one of my policies. Photoshop is for pros and models that are supposed to make us dream, I am not right? ^^
Anyway, I will post my eye look of the week. I tend to wear this one neraly everyday because I was too lazy searching around my evergrowing collection. I like it off course, I am not taht lazy to wear something I hate :p. I think it suits quite well eyes with a hint of gold or green.
This is a MAC look, one of the e/s has been discontinued (all the Matte² collection will be down soon).
That's what it looks like (do not mind the dry flaky pimple between my brows, humpf...):
On a golden cream base, hydro powder eyeshadow from Shiseido H9, from lashes to brow:
- from lashes to crease, Greensmoke from MAC
(silvery green, hard to build up colour)
-
in outer V blended inwrds, Graphology from MAC (deep dark mat purple, this is the gorgeous discontinued shade)
-
as a liner on upper and outer lower lashlines, Deep Plum from CS
- in the lower waterline, NYX Purple eye/eyebrow pencil
- to blend towards the browbone ans along the inner lower lashline, Rockin Egyptian de The She Space (the owner is discontinuing the whole eye pigment line so everything is on sale)
- to smoke out the liner on outer lower lashline, Graphology then Greensmoke
- mascara, brows and you're set to go.

Hope you like it. It is one of my favourite MAC combo, I like how it brightens and changes my weird eyecolour.


See ya :)

2 comments:

Lullaby77 said...

They're discontinuing Matte2??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I need to get a bunch of Copperplates then!

Anyway - you look gorgeous, it's a very nice combo and a very wearable one!

Une fille Lambda said...

@Lullaby77: I think so at least in Europe, I was talking at a MAC counter last week and the MUA told me most of them can not be ordered anymore. No more Graphology, Signed Sealed, Poison Pen and stuffes like that. Maybe the most popular shades will survive. You'd better stock them up if you really like this shade ^^

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)