I bought this quad form MAC a while ago and I never found time to try it out. It travelled with me during my holidays but I dediced to give my skins some rest so make up stayed alone in my stash.
I am sure this particular quad is not evryone's cup of tea but I like it. It completes well my hazel, kind of greenish, strange colored eyes. All the LE e/s have green undertones with hints of blue or yellow. Here is the look I came out with, this time full face and lips pics as my skin is great for several weeks now (hallelujah). As my skin is not looking too bas, I wore less make up. It makes me look younger but also fresher I think (any opinion?)
On a light silvery base, jumbo eye pencil Pots&Pans from NYX,
- In the inner third of the lid, Fresh Approach from MAC
- On the other two thirds, Image Maker from MAC
- In the crease and outer V, Grey Range from MAC
- As a highlight, Photorealism from MAC
- Along the lower lashline, Acidic Reign pigment from the She Space (outer part) and Photorealism from MAC (inner part)
- Mascara Volume Shocking Brosse Exacte from l'Oreal Paris (not so convinced, I like Beauty Tubes better).
On my lips, Creme de Nude from MAC applied over a lipbalm (otherwise I can not wear this colour, it washes me out when I apply it plain, straight on my lips). Sorry for the poor lighting of the pic (anyhow happy to see lip pics Tali?)
To conclude this never ending post, creepy full face pics. Same foundation routine as in my precious FOTD (search for the FOTD tag for more details)
A nice and quiet winter look not to scare the snow falling outside. Maybe I will go back to neon colours as I hate winter and snow in cities :p.
See ya :)