Hi girls, how are you today? Hope the weather is sunnier where you are. Only gray sky here :s. So I decide to put sun directly on my face instead of waiting for it to shine outside. Only coral and bright orange for this springish-summery look. Hope you'll like it!
The eyes first: In order of application:
- on the whole lid area, a very light shimmery coral, Apricot Moose from NYX
- in the crease only and blended upwards with the coral colour, a very strong and bright orange with golden sparks, Africa from NYX
- in the outer portion of the crease on a very fine line, a metallic burgundy, ME 160 from Shu Uemura (Cranberry from MAC will be good too)
- on the bottom lasline, the two first colours from light to dark going outwards.
- in the waterlines and on upper lashline, a dark brown pencil, Dark Brown from NYX
- the upper line is blended upwards with a dark brown eyeshadow, Fashionista pigment from Bare Escentuals
- plenty layers of mascara to awaken the eyes and not look sick drunk, Volume Shocking Brosse Exacte from l'Oréal. And you are done!
Time for full face pics:
For the base: camouflage cream palette MUFE + Unifiance Skin like foundation 01 from La Roche Posay (discontinued) with a single drop of Lustre Sun Rush from MAC (limited edition) + Météorites powder for the face 01 from Guerlain .
For the dark circles : Select Cover up from MAC NW 20 + Powderflage from Benefit
For the cheeks : fesh bloom allover colour Almond Blossom 03 from Clinique (hollow) + Beauty Powder Blush Fun & Games from MAC + Embelliseur Abricot from Agnes B (limited edition, on the apples) + Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle from MAC (limited edition, highlight)
For the lips : Rouge B Abricot rosé (=pink apricot) from Agnès B + Eau de gloss transparent from Bourjois. Badly applied. I still need to practise lipstick application :p
In the end I like this look, it does not wash me out or make me look sick and it is very wearable even for work! I am quite happy because the orange is so bright it scares me a little to use it as a main eye makeup colour. Before I forget, would you be interested in swatches of the eye colour I used in order to compare them with things you already own?
As you can see I am on a lazy day, funky tee shirt and wild hairs but guess what I am not going anywhere :). For the full face pics, so sorry to look that haughty and pretentious I promise I am not. I'd better hide instead my skin is going on the messy side again. Have to go back to anti pimple routine I think :(
See ya :)