Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Le lait crème concentré fluide hydratant (Hydrating fluid) from Embryolisse

Ready for an other review, beloved reader? So here we go! My tonight discovery is a huge surprise and a very good one as for once it is a quite cheap stuff. It is very versatile which makes it even better. Do you wonder what I am talking about? Check the post title :p.

What do I think about it? I have to reckon tha packaging may not be as fancy as the ones from YSL but you have to remind never to judge a book by its cover. This stuff rocks! First, because it comes with a handy pump which means no greasy fingers and hence no bacteria in there... This is the fluid version but you may no the famous creme version called the "Lait-crème concentré" that comes in an aluminium tube. The only difference between those two is the texture. It smelles hardly nothing. It can be used for absolutely everything: as a make up remover (not for my eyes but for the rest of the face), as a facial cleanser, as a full body moisturizer (face included), as an after-sun soother, as an after-shave for those misters and even as a baby cream! The composition is OK, not organic (mineral oil in there) but no more parabenes if they freak you out.

Does it work? Oh yeah and better than that. It is my travel new best friend. I know a 500ml bottle does not really look travel-friendly but it is so multifunctional that you just need to bring it with you and that is it. Nearly all your skincare including body moisturizer in one. The best deal ever :). It does not feel greasy and absorbs straight onto your skin. You can coat your face in a thik layer of it every night to plump and restore your face without breaking your wallet. Is not life great???

Do I recommend it? Yes and for the price it will be a shame not to give it a go. It is safe for every skin type. For dry to extra dry skin, maybe the cream version will be better but the fluid will definitely be a keeper for hotter summer time.

Price: 16,30€ by Embryolisse official website. In Europe, it can be find in chemist's or drugstore.

A very good friend of mine swears by this and when you see her skin you are convinced that it works great. And if you do not like it it can be used as a body moisturiser so harldy no risk :p. I have not tried any other stuffes form this brand but I may dig in for more :p

See ya :)

2 comments:

Lullaby77 said...

Gasp, I saw this last week-end and almost got it but then I didn't because I wasn't sure if it would be good. Next time I'll get it then!

Une fille Lambda said...

@Lullaby77: you definitely should but maybe go for the lait-crème concentré in its original formula as your skin is slightly drier than mine. I swear this stuff rocks and it is not surprising that they do not it to advertise for it. If you triy it you will be hooked :p

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)