Hi there! I have to reckon I am lacking some creativity these days but hope you do not mind seing indentical makeup from time to time. As I do not really have any idea today I grab a pre-made eyeshadow quad from MAC and as I own only two I take the newest one: Photorealism. I have already done a FOTD using these colours and I still really like them very much. It changes a lot from my purple eyeshadows I always go for when I lack of inspiration and want something flattering anyway. For once, I was able to take daylight pics as days are longer now. Yeah!!!
On the eyes :
- on the inner half of the lid and under the eyebrow arch : Photo realism from MAC (pale gold with a hint of green)
- on the outer half and to blend the crease colour upwards : Image maker from MAC (gray green)
- in the crease : Grey range from MAC (dark blue green, gorgeous colour)
- under the lower lashline, all three colours from light to dark going from inside to outside
- as aliner on upper lashline: fluidline Shade from MAC (deep forest green to die for)
- mascara (Volume Shocking Brosse Exacte from l'Oreal)
As the eyes are kind of pastel and toned down, I choose a strong lip colour and a plum colour as it is really flattering on fair brunette. I makes me feel kind of sexy and glamourous. For my hair, I hope you like my straight out from the shower look kind of "I-am-too-lazy-to-do-anything" style :p
For the base: camouflage cream palette MUFE + Unifiance Skin like foundation 01 from La Roche Posay (discontinued) with a single drop of Lustre Drops Pink Rebel from MAC (limited edition) + translucent pressed powder Absolutely Invisible from Too Faced.
For the dark circles : Select Cover up from MAC NW 20 + Powderflage from Benefit
For the cheeks : fesh bloom allover colour Almond Blossom 03 from Clinique (hollow) + Cream colour base Crushed Bougainvillea from MAC (limited edition, on the apples) + Mineralize Skinfinish Petticoat from MAC (limited edition, highlight)
On the lips: Odyssey from MAC (limited edition, frost finish) So sorry for the poor pic quality but something went wrong during upload and I can not fix it :s
I am so scared about how pale I am. It is quite impressive to see my skintone in daylight pics. I may invest in a tanning shower ^^. What surprise me the most is that I tan really easily and never get sunburns. Strange isn't it?
On last thing, if you are interested in any eye makeup or colours, leave a comment maybe it will help inspiring me for my next FOTD
See ya :)