Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nude makeup?

Well, even if I am under "10 pan project" sentence, I keep on putting make up. That's quite logical I have to use my numerous goodies :))).

So my today's trial was a kind of nude make up... I have to say, that for me, this kind of make up only suits girls who were given by Mother Nature perfect flawless skin
(hello Mother Nature do you remember me???)... The whole impact of this particular look relies on skin's glow and youth.
For troubled or blemish-prone skin like mine it is very challenging to achieve that, not to say impossible... But I still like the challenge beyond that so I give it a try. The left picture is what I come out with... First don't pay attention to my "lion's mane", I am the less gifted person when it comes to styling my hair :s.

So what do you think? Do you like it or not?
I must confess I am not fully convinced it suits me but it was interesting to try...

See ya :)

2 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

Your complexion and cheeks look absolutely gorgeous!
Now I admit that I like your eyes better with some color but maybe it's just because I'm used to seeing them with a lot of makeup on.

Une fille Lambda said...

@Mariella: thank you! But I swear my skin is not that gorgeous in real life... I don't really know how my camera does to smooth everything like that beacuse as you already know I am not gifted enough to airbursh my pictures with a dedicated software :)))
For the eyes I agree with you I prefer them with a lot of colours, sparkles, glitters and so on ^_^

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)