Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whitestrips Pro from Crest

Hi there!
So I tried this tooth whitening system for 14 days as it is supposed to be used.

It consists of stripes coated with a whitening gel you have to glue on your upper and lower teeth for 30 minutes twice a day.
So what about it? It has made my teeth a bit sensitive during the treatment but nothing I can not stand. It does not taste too bad but it tends to be foamy in your mouth so surprising at first :)...

But in the end does it work? I am not totally convinced, I took pictures before and after using it. First I want to let you know that I am aware my teeth have grown without any order and this after around 10 years of brackets on them
(yeah I know I may have changed dentist sooner but I trusted him...).
But enough chatting, here are the pics:
Before
After
So it works a bit I think, my teeth are whiter but not over sparkling white which was what I wanted... You need to know that I kept drinking coffee under treatment because I knew I won't stop coffee later on... I am addicted to it (junkie...). So you can give it a try just to see but it may not be the better treatment out there. It costs around 40€ for 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)