Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Project "10 pan"

Ok ok ok... Let's face the truth! I have to confess I have too many stuffes, I can not make them fit on my dinner room table. Some of them are not even opened. But I have a good reason for that last point : I don't want to open them all at once as they have to be thrown away within 6 months for the most part.

I hate above all throwing make up and skincare away so I prefer to stock them just in case... And you know with limited edition you have to get back-up of course :).
I know I am totally crazy but sometimes I just have to have it that is it! I can not fight when I see an eyeshadow crying in front of me
(you have never seen an e/s crying? Poor you ;p).

Well enough fun! I decide to try be a grown-up and involve myself in a "10 pan" project. Will see if I succeed?

See ya :)

2 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

Good luck!

Une fille Lambda said...

@Mariella: Indeed, I definitely need some luck! :))

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)