Monday, November 9, 2009

Brewer's yeast test

I am launching today a new test on my blog! Yeah...
Well I decided to see in real life the results I can obtain just buy taking brewer yeast at the maximum dosage. So I cut all my nails to the shortest length I can stand... For me somewhere between 1 or 2 millimeters of extra length, otherwise I feel "fingerless"...

Here is the evidence... I can not remember the last time my nails were this short. But what would I not do for science :p?
So from now and for the next 30 days, I will take 3 pills of active brewer yeast a day and do nothing else to my nails. I will not wear any growth-enhancing or strengthening polish. Cream for nails and hands once a day and a weekly manicure with argan oil and limited filling!

Stay tune for the next month...

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)