Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sephora!!!

...means purchases, purchases... You know I had a gift card to use even I do not really need an excuse to spend money there :p

I am still searching for my HG foundation, heavy coverage without looking cakey and without making my skin break out like crazy. So I nominate this time : the quite new NARS Sheer Mat foundation (shade Mont Blanc a little too light), Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco and Chanel Mat Lumiere in 20 light. The first one is medium to light coverage but as my skin doe not need full coverage everywhere I was convinced by the sale assistant to give this one a try. All of the foundations have different shades I know but all mix well with my face (sometimes it is easy to have a bicolored face).
Apart from that, I buy the full new range of l'Oreal Serum inside : the double-ended mascara and the serum (it is already under trial for the serum part, I run low with my beloved Lipocils).
Lastly from Chanel, the new version of the Bronze Universel which is now called Soleil Tan. It is a bronze make-up base that I plan to use as a countouring shade.

To conclude, a pic of all my purchases:


Anything new in your make up addiction? This is the first part of my three coming hauls (one from Mac and the other one from Internet).

See ya :)

2 comments:

Lullaby77 said...

Welcome to the marvelous world of Mat Lumiere, I just love this foundation.
For the rest I am quite jealous of you, I have never been able to find an Estee Lauder shade that's not too dark for me (the lighter shade here is the 5th shade on the US range!!!).
Also I am concluding that Sheer Glow didn't convince you? And what do you do with all your unused stuff? (I don't know what to do with mine, looking for inspiration LOL)

Une fille Lambda said...

@Lullaby77: The Estee Lauder is the darkest of the lot but still look good. I do not own the Sheer glow but the Sheer mat, anyway it is a little light and not covering enough for my current skin condition. I will use all of them I can not throw away stuffes. I like them and use them according to my mood of the day ^^.

Post a Comment

Please state your name :)