In one my previous hauls from MAC I grab Humid e/s, a gorgeous deep green with golden undertones. I do not know why but I am currently in a green mood :p! I also decided to go for a slightly different shape for my eye make-up. I used the same dark shade, Humid, as a thick smoked-out liner on my upper lashline and also as outer-V. It could be seen on the pics, it is not that obvious as I might not have packed enough green on to truly make it stand out :
On the eyes:
- all over the lid, pigment Violet FA 115 from Paris Ax (I am not sure this is sold abroad but they can easily be duplicated)
- inner corners and as a blending shade upwards towards the brow, pigment Glimmer green from TKB
- along the upper lashline and as outer V shade, eyeshadow Humid from MAC
- along the lower lashline, inner half, Glimmer green, outer half Humid
- as a thin liner on top lashline, pigment Ultimate Vert from Pure Luxe (applied foiled) and in both waterlines, pigment Drama queen violet from Aromaleigh (foiled again but with a waterproof mixing medium like Eye Seal from MUFE)
- of course mascara, l'Oreal Double ExtendBeauty Tubes, one coat (OMG my HG!).
To conclude, full face pics to see the global look I went for :
foundation : correcting palette MUFE n°1 + Unifiance crème de poudre n°1 (discontinued product from LRP) + MAC Select Cover-up concealer NW 20 + Météorites from Guerlain.
blush : darkest blush from the eyeshadows/blush combo palette from Coastal Scents + contour & highlight Allover colour pressed powder Almond Blossom from Clinique
lips : Caught Kissing Lipbalm Take no prisoners from The She Space (organic lipbalms tinted with mica, really nice and creamy but not available on the website for now).
eyebrows: random brown pencil
Do you like it? Please do not focus on my elf-like ears. I know they look weird.
This colorful look is soft enough to be worn at work I think. If I can give a last piece of advice, pack more blush on your cheeks than you will normally do because otherwise with these plain colors you will look like a corpse during winter months :p...
See ya :)