On the world wide web, you can find several examples of the perfect vanity case beauty addicts carry around. But I feel like doing the exact opposite tonight, that-is-to-say what I will not bring with me as these stuffes really do not suit me and explain you why in a few words. I remember all that stuffes because most of the time I had bad reactions...
Make-up awards :
- lipstick : Infaillible from l'Oréal if you want to feel like all the water of your body is withdrawn by your lips this stuff is for you!
- gloss : Gloss Super Shimmer from Sephora if you like the smell and taste of chemical strawberry sweets you find your true love here.
- eyeshadow : Christian Dior single eyeshadow it is overpriced for the color payoff you get.
- eyepencil/eyeliner : Aqua eyes from Make Up for Ever really disappointed by these pencils, many people rave about them I clearly not see the point.
- mascara : Volum'up from the Club des Créateurs de Beauté no volume and clumped lashes, interested someone?
- finishing powder : Couleur Nature Velvety Loose Powder from Yves Rocher, cakey cakey...
Skincare awards :
- eye makeup remover : Waterproof Demasq'Cils from Gemey Maybelline which burns eyes like hell and make me burst into tears to the last drop!
- face cleanser/remover : Pure Zone from l'Oréal it is too harsh even for very oily skin to be used every single day or twice a day as supposed :s
- multi-step routine : Proactiv it does not remove pimples but all the surrounding skin.
- eyecream : serum du matin from Officinea review here.
- mask : Iris masque from Weleda I had the strongest allergic reaction I've ever had with this stuff.
- moisturiser : Ultra Matt Shin Reducing Moisturizer from Yves Rocher who do not mattify at all!
That for me, let's your bad side express its power!
They are my personal reviews of these products. I am sure some of you may like them but here are my feelings! And be happy if I do not like some of your beloved products they will be some more for you as I will not stock them ^^
See ya :)