MAC is my favorite make up retailer. I think this brand is nearly the perfect balance between price and quality. It is definitely not cheap but as the quality follows I do not really care. As I love to collect stuffes, paying more will be hard :p. That being said, the pic :
In column, starting left, from bottom to top :
- Skin salve (collection Naked Honey), it rocks that is it. I put it everywhere I need extra moisturising : on the lips most of the time, the nose when I spend my time blowing and even on my eyelids when they peel (do not ask me why, it is a mystery)
- Pigment colour powder in Melon. I was not found about MAC pigments but they are far from being bad after trials.
- Mineralize blush in Superduper-natural (Noel collection, the Magic Mirth and Mischief collection)
- Eyeshadow inHumid. I needed in emergency a dark green with golden highlights. It was a question of live or death of course.
- Quad Photo Realism (collection Makeup Art Collection)
- Volcanic Ash Thermal mask (collection Black Style)
- and last but not least, brush cleanser (every night yes I am afraid of eye infection above all). That is it.
I am under a green addiction these days. And you any color addiction?
See ya :)